Blood Orange Sorbet
Refreshing and dessert, two world you probably never thought would end up in the same sentence! In all honesty this citrus sorbet packs a serious punch, not a hard sock to the stomach, more like a light love tap. This is the prefect treat if you're craving something sweet and want to treat yourself without the guilt of extra calories. Scroll down for recipe!
- 1 C Blood Orange (juiced - use fresh citrus!)
- 1 C Orange Juice (pulp-free)
- 1/4 C Granulated Sugar
- Juice blood oranges, 6-7 small-medium oranges will give you 1 cup.
- Add 1 cup of pulp-free orange juice to your blood orange juice, mix.
- Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar to citrus mixture and stir until completely dissolved.
- Slowly add mixture to ice cream machine and wait until prepared, the consistency should be frosty and have a slightly airy consistency