This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayGlow #CollectiveBias
Skin is something that is incredibly personal. It's what we greet the world with day after day, so keeping care of its texture is critical! My skin, as I've shared before is very sensitive which is why I have to be very careful with what I apply to it. Through years of trial of error I've found products that work with my skin rather than against it. When it comes to stocking up on my favorite beauty products I always turn to Costco. Not only can you get a better bang for your buck, but their product selection always features the top beauty and health companies. This season I'm partnering with Procter & Gamble to show you how I create a flawless skin glow, perfect for any holiday party. See how to create this look below:
Find Olay and Procter & Gamble in the beauty and health aisle of your
1. Start with clean, freshly washed skin. Apply a thin layer of Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream to dry areas of the face. Next follow up with one pump of Olay Regenerist Regeneration Serum (Available in Warehouse). I like to apply this with my finger tips, lightly pressing into my T-zone and cheeks.
2. Using a stipling brush apply your preferred foundation. For this tutorial I opted for a matte finish formula.
3. Define brows and apply a neural toned eyeshadow primer.
4. With a medium shader brush apply a copper toned pigment into the lower lid. You may need to repeat this set to achieve a high shine.
5. Using a tapered blending brush apply a medium brown (matte) shadow to the crease. Blend shadow with copper pigment for a seamless finish.
6. To create contrast with the lid and crease apply a dark brown shadow to the outer eye corner. An angled shader brush works best to follow the natural curve of the eye.
7. Using a liquid eyeliner line upper lid and flick to a small wing or cat eye.
8. To enhance your skin use a highlight on the top of your cheekbones and along the bridge of the nose.
9. Finish with a few coats of black mascara.
What are your tips for keeping your skin glowing this season? Discover these products and more at