When the holidays comes around I love a refreshing seasonal cocktail. The Bourbon Ciderhouse is a fragrant and crisp cocktail made of bourbon, fresh apple cider, a hint of lemon, and a dash of bitters, enjoy hot or cold.
MAKES: 1 Serving
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- 2 oz. Apple Cider (preferably fresh if available)
- ½ oz. Fresh Lemon
- 1 Dash Bitters
- Ice ( if served cold)
- Pour ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add Bourbon, apple cider, lemon, bitters, and shake.
- Strain contents into a wide rimmed cocktail glass over ice.
- Enjoy with friends and family!