1. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
2. Miracle Skin Transformer™ Body SPF 20
3. Dior Diorshow Extase
4. Dior Miss Dior
Continue for review & image...
1. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo 5/5 : I'm a sucker for cleansing treatments, I just can't get enough of the soft & silky results that follow. This oil shampoo delivers a rich oil that rinses away hair build-up. It restores the natural oils present in your hair, while delivering soft and gorgeous locks. Shu Uemura makes such great quality products, I'm not surprised that I liked it so much, definitely going to have to purchase.
2. Miracle Skin Transformer™ Body SPF 20 5/5: Say hello to flawless skin! I love that this formula is lightly tinted, it hides small imperfections and gives you that perfect-looking skin finish. I was a little hesitant that the color may transfer to clothing or furniture, but was surprised to see that it blended into my skin quite well. The formula does come in a sheer option, but why not spot a bronze or glow option in the summer!
3. Dior Diorshow Extase 4/5 : I'm so happy I finally got to try this mascara! I know that some people swear by it as a beauty must-have. I liked the design of the brush, the mascara formula was light but gave great volume to my lashes, and I didn't find myself apply more than a one or two coats. I usually don't splurge on mascaras, but if I were to this would be my choice.
4. Dior Miss Dior 5/5 : Luxurious and light. I've been a long time fan of Dior fragrances and this scent is no exception. As if the delicate bottle isn't tempting enough the scents stays with you all day!