3. Essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish
1.Twistband Hair Ties: 5/5 I honestly can't get enough of these hair ties. I know many people don't really see the purpose of them, but personally i've fallen victim to the wrist hair tie for waay too long. I think it's some what of a habit, however now I can hold my head high and properly display these twistbands. (also seen here)
2. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie: 4/5 Soft and sweet fragrance, I actually wouldn't mind wearing it during the summer. Usually I tend to wear more perfumes with woodsy and floral notes.
3. Essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish (Set in Stones): 5/5 I am definitely a self declared nail polish junkie. The coverage on this particular polish is great for a chunky glitter.
4. Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers: 4/5 These sheets are great to have on the go for a quick make-up fresh'n up. The slim size is much easier to stash in a clutch rather than trying to fit in a powder or compact. The full size version is 100 sheets for $18 which I think is a great bang for your buck. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who has normal to oily skin.
5. Tarte LipSurgence™ lip tint (Peaceful): 5/5 I was beyond thrilled when I saw this in my Birchbox. I adore these lip tints they have great color pay off and allow you to build up to quite a vibrant hue. I ended up getting the color "peaceful" which I would describe as a sheer orangey/nude ( sounds weird but is very wearable). I'll do swatches of some of my other favorite colors in an upcoming post!