5 Things I Love About Spring with Cabi
Spring welcomes a fresh slate, not only the natural surroundings but, also your wardrobe. I love to add color through print and texture while also keeping in mind that layering is essential here in San Francisco.
1. Color & Texture: Finding a balance between adding new pieces and also wearing things you already own can be a hard task. Being that spring is such a vibrant season, I like to use it as an opportunity to infuse my wardrobe with colors and prints that I may be lacking.
2. A New Way of Looking at Things: Spring gives us all a fresh take on our surroundings. It offers the opportunity for change and growth that other seasons just don’t seem to bring.
3. Tropical Prints Aren’t Just for Summer: Be Bold! Palm and banana leaf-inspired prints are bigger than ever this year! This watercolor palm leaf design is perfect for a spring vacation and everyday wear.
4. Polished Silhouettes: When spring dressing comes to mind so does the thought of polished and feminine silhouettes. Think classics like a striped mini-skirt or a ruffled top, items like this are instant classics that will live in your wardrobe for seasons to come.
5. More Time Outdoors: When the sun is shining it makes so much more sense to enjoy the beautiful weather and do more things outside. Living in San Francisco brings an endless amount of opportunity to explore, shop, and of course eat and drink.