Love the length of false lashes but, hate futzing around with messy glues and unnatural results? Yeah, me too! I've tried tons of products in the past promising to lengthen and "grow" lashes with serum but, really never saw results worth the price. Luckily, Physicians Formula was kind enough to send over their new Eye Booster™Instant Lash Extension Kit and completely changed my views (and lashes)! Aside from the sleek packaging, the mascara comes with two component, an all-natural fiber lash extender and a lash boosting mascara. Each is designed to be used with one another to give you "fake" lash length.
Now, I'm definitely not the type of girl who thinks of false lashes as an everyday requirement, but I do love a natural long lash look. Keep scrolling to see how to get your own Extension-Free Long Lashes at home!
1. Start your look by applying your normal skin routine. I use a light oil free moisturizer and matte primer to get things started. Give this a second or two to set on skin. Next apply your desired foundation to your skin. In the evening I prefer to use a full coverage formula and something with a matte finish.
2. Cover up skin imperfections with a concealer close to your skin tone. I use a small clean brush to apply this. Set your foundation and concealer with a light mineral powder. I prefer a pressed powder vs. loose- but, they both work.
4. Apply a long hold eye primer to the lids. Adding something with hue similar to your eyeshadow will enhance the shade.
5. Since I'll be working with long lashes I'm going to be keeping the eyes neutral with a strong cat eye.Using a black liquid eyeliner line eye and add a wing from the corner, to add more drama line lower lid.
6. Following Physicians Formulas easy 3-step system, apply a coat of mascara. Next before apply fibers lightly tap brush to release excess product, and apply. Lock in the look with another swipe of mascara, you can layer the look for ultra dramatic lashes. It creates a false lash effect without the hassle and expenses of falsies.
What is your favorite way to wear lashes? I prefer dramatic for evenings and a more natural look for the daytime. Don't forget to check to check out this Eye Booting Kit, I promise you'll be as impressed as I am! The Eye Booster™Instant Lash Extension Kit is available at Walmart and mass market retailers nationwide.