Since most of my weekday mornings are spent with little time to spare, I’m often left relying on quick breakfast options. In an attempt not to give in to the temptation of pastries, I often opt for granola, fresh fruit, or yogurt along with coffee for my morning fuel.
My Keurig is a complete lifesaver in the morning, I just pop in a Starbucks® flavored K-Cup® Packs and in less than a minute a perfectly brewed cup of steaming hot coffee appears.
The Starbucks® Caramel K-Cup® pairs perfectly with my Nutella granola, in fact it’s been my go-to as of late. Normally, I would add milk to my coffee, but the caramel can stand on its own and really brings out the hazelnut flavor in the granola.
The best thing about this granola recipe, aside from being incredibly easy, is you can make it ahead of time.
- 2 ½ Tbsp Nutella
- 1 C Old Fashion Oats
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix Nutella, honey, and salt in a microwave safe bowl until melted (around 23 seconds)
- Remove from microwave and stir until well mixed.
- Add the oats to the Nutella mixture. Combine ingredients, the mixture should be thick but still moldable.
- Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Remove granola and let sit until completely cool, the air will help the granola form a crunchy texture.
- Granola can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
The rich aromas and sweet flavors you love from Starbucks®, now brewing at home. Introducing two new K-Cup® flavors for fall, inspired by our café favorites.
Developed in partnership with Starbucks Coffee Company and their new Starbucks® K-Cup® packs. K-Cup® packs for use in Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Keurig, the Cup and Star Design, Keurig Brewed, K-Cup and the Keurig brewer trade dress are trademarks of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., used with permission.